Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from Michigan!

Hey all! Just picked up a 2015 Oxford White ST today. Couldn't be more excited about it. Only option was the Recaro package. I've wanted this car for a LONG time, and I finally got to drive it home today! Looking forward to reading around, and enjoying the hell out of this car. If anyone is around the Detroit area let me know! Would love to get together with some people when this white crap stops falling from the sky!

One quick question. Does anyone know if it's possible to make the horn sound when you push the lock button on the door handle? I worked at a chrysler dealership and all chrysler a do it, and was hoping there was a way to make the fiesta do it.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

Harvick

1000 Post Club
Welcome from another Michigander. I don't think that honk feature is on the Fiesta. I've read that on the Focus that if you press the button twice on the handle you can get it to honk. I've tried doing the same on mine and it never worked, perhaps it's something the dealers can program.

Hey there derfernerf! I'm also in the Detroit area (Macomb to be exact). Just picked my Molten Orange ST up on Monday, so I'm new to the car and excited about it just like you! Would love to get a group going for ST owners in the SE Mich area, or join it if it exists already!

(Also, just to state it generally, this is my first post on the forum. Hi all!)

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
Bummer about the honk thing. I'm so used to chryslers doing it and when I hit the button for the first time I was like 'uhh... Is it locked?" Just something I will have to get used to I guess!

2nerkid - yeah I would love to get some ST guys together. I see a lot of focus' around. Maybe we can start up something. I'm over in Novi

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard [MENTION=2011]derfernerf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2024]2nerkid[/MENTION] [welcome]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Welcome guys! Man another OW white in the Detroit area damn lol. If you guys ever need anything be sure to let me know!

Russ
Dead Hook Motorsports

Hey all! Just picked up a 2015 Oxford White ST today. Couldn't be more excited about it. Only option was the Recaro package. I've wanted this car for a LONG time, and I finally got to drive it home today! Looking forward to reading around, and enjoying the hell out of this car. If anyone is around the Detroit area let me know! Would love to get together with some people when this white crap stops falling from the sky!

One quick question. Does anyone know if it's possible to make the horn sound when you push the lock button on the door handle? I worked at a chrysler dealership and all chrysler a do it, and was hoping there was a way to make the fiesta do it.
Hey there derfernerf! I'm also in the Detroit area (Macomb to be exact). Just picked my Molten Orange ST up on Monday, so I'm new to the car and excited about it just like you! Would love to get a group going for ST owners in the SE Mich area, or join it if it exists already!

(Also, just to state it generally, this is my first post on the forum. Hi all!)
Welcome to the forum, guys!

I'm Meagan, the current Customer Service Rep here, and I'll be glad to look into any questions you may have.

I checked into the horn/handle one, and wasn't able to find anything.

Meagan

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
Welcome! I am on the other side of the state, the side with nice beaches and lake effect snow.

Welcome! Russ and I already have proven to have the fastest FiST's in the Detroit area. Ox white is known to save hundreds of pounds. ;) I am in Ferndale and saw another Ox white drive to an auto shop here on Woodward. Was that you?