Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy from northern NY

Heya y'all, just introducing myself and my soon to be had (8 weeks 'always' happens, right...?) 2015 Fiesta ST, black, rado wheels, and nothing else.

Trading in my 2010 Focus SES with 34,000 miles for it. I feel slightly bad, but in the long run, it'll be better.

Went with getting an 8 year, 100,000 mile, $100 deductible Ford ESP plan, all weather ST mats, ST cargo mat, and unlit ST door sill plates. All with 0% financing with the option to pick whichever rebates, etc is better when it comes in.

So if it holds to 8 weeks, mid June, but I'm guessing it'll be in July instead.

In the mean time...I just got out my 1995 Mustang GTS yesterday, I think it'll make waiting a little easier.

So again, heya!!!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

OP
grune-daddy
Thread Starter #5
Your Focus wheels would look awesome on the FiST [cheers] Welcome!
Lol they would, but they have to go with the car since I'm keeping the winter wheels and tires from the Focus for the FiST. But since I went with the Rado wheels, it'll still have that 'look' lol.

OP
grune-daddy
Thread Starter #12
Thanks again all! And yeah, I will say I'll miss the simplicity of running an automatic in the city for my 4 mile commute lol. And the remote start during the winter months...but I'll make due.

OP
grune-daddy
Thread Starter #16
And just got an update from my dealer, after a week and a half, have a VIN (I'll be getting copies of paperwork), and a build date of June 12th...the wait...is going...to kill me...