Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy here!

Hello! Original owner of '16 ST and STILL love driving it! It's such a rare site to see other ST drivers that I usually honk and say hi! And somethimes...it's ON with the other driver. Lol! That's why we got the ST, right? Been to Octane Academy in Utah. Got around 4hrs of seat time tracking with my FiST. Mainly at Dominion Raceway and once at Virginia International Raceway. Engine is stock but I'm itching to tune it and take back out to the track this year. Only seat time I got in 2020 was driving 2 cars at Speed Vegas, a Porsche GT3 RS and Cayman.

Attachments

Last edited:

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard

OP
albeeen
Thread Starter #10
Welcome to the machine.

are you down in the Richmond area?
Thanks! I'm in the Va Beach area. I make it up to the Richmond area when I do Track Night in America at Dominion Raceway.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Thanks! I'm in the Va Beach area. I make it up to the Richmond area when I do Track Night in America at Dominion Raceway.
ah, my old stomping grounds. I lived in Va Beach in the 90's. (and stationed there in '83) Then I got stuck up here. And can't get out until retirement.