Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy, older car

Hey all, my names Kevin, currently have a 2016 Fiesta ST with just over 65k miles on it. I've slowly been building the car over the past 4 years. I just recently upgraded the turbo and manifold again. Currently running the Garrett Gtx2860R gen 2 turbo, Cobb CAI, Nortech Tubular manifold with external wastegate recirc, peron de-cat downpipe, GReddy 3" exhaust, whoosh v3 intercooler, Whoosh short throw shifter, Cobb AP with custom street tune by Dizzytuning, and just order the Spec stage 3+ Clutch kit. Im currently running about 32psi on stock internals and Im going to have the engine rebuilt this summer, as well as add the 4-port aux fuel kit and maybe meth-injection or nos. I do most of the work myself and its been fun building this car! I am excited to get the engine built and start taking it to the track. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions about the build or the different parts Ive used, or if you're looking for spare OEM stuff since I keep most of the parts I pull off!

Attachments

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
I do have some videos from my dash cam, but they're too large for me to upload apparently. I'm new to forums in general so I'm not sure how it all works.