Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy

Hola

Just bought myself a '19 FiST (certified used, found at dealership in Jacksonville, FL. Metallic pearl white, less than 24k miles) as a birthday gift to myself yesterday, coming from a very loving 10 year relationship with my '09 VW Rabbit. Hoping to get the same longevity/dependability/fun that I received from the rabbit

Currently based in Gainesville, FL

Intake will be ordered soon (planning on Cobb since I haven't found any other brands unless I'm looking in the wrong places), probably find a shop to have them install it (don't have the time with this being my daily and how much I work)
Exhaust shortly after (also probably Cobb)

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Welcome and congrats. Tons of intake and exhaust options on whoosh website beyond Cobb, not to say Cobb is bad by any stretch of imagination.

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
Sites to check would be whoosh, boomba, panda motorsports, 2j for all you part needs in the US. If you can't find something here generally it may exist overseas in Europe some sites that ship internationally are pumaspeed and sick developments both based in the uk but generally Ron is pretty well stocked and I doubt you'll need something he doesn't already have a solution for. Cobb and mountune are gonna be your oem staples and are gonna be designed to offer a little more performance but keep the OEM tameness. Especially their exhausts and turbo systems. Not to say that's bad at all, that's exactly what a lot of people want and there's nothing wrong with that. But, if your shopping for exhausts, do yourself a favor and look up what they sound like on YouTube and you will probably find a video. Exhaust is all sound until you hit 400hp which most never see with these cars. After that point it behooves you to upgrade to a 3 inch but isn't completely necessary. Your first mod should absolutely be a rmm if not already done. The stock ones suck and can cause the engine to hit the firewall under hard decel while downshifting or spirited driving. After that, intakes gonna be just noises until like I said 350-400hpish? Then your gonna need to upgrade to a 3 inch intake due to increased air flow. My advice would be, figure out a solid goal then read what others have done to reach that power figure and go from there.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk

welcome to the forum if you need a shop there is one in tavares,fl that does fiesta st. pm me if you want there number

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Check out the ST200 intake as well. Another member on here did a YouTube review. Whoosh carries it.

The ITG maxogen is another that had gotten many people's attention

OP
Thread Starter #10
Sites to check would be whoosh, boomba, panda motorsports, 2j for all you part needs in the US. If you can't find something here generally it may exist overseas in Europe some sites that ship internationally are pumaspeed and sick developments both based in the uk but generally Ron is pretty well stocked and I doubt you'll need something he doesn't already have a solution for. Cobb and mountune are gonna be your oem staples and are gonna be designed to offer a little more performance but keep the OEM tameness. Especially their exhausts and turbo systems. Not to say that's bad at all, that's exactly what a lot of people want and there's nothing wrong with that. But, if your shopping for exhausts, do yourself a favor and look up what they sound like on YouTube and you will probably find a video. Exhaust is all sound until you hit 400hp which most never see with these cars. After that point it behooves you to upgrade to a 3 inch but isn't completely necessary. Your first mod should absolutely be a rmm if not already done. The stock ones suck and can cause the engine to hit the firewall under hard decel while downshifting or spirited driving. After that, intakes gonna be just noises until like I said 350-400hpish? Then your gonna need to upgrade to a 3 inch intake due to increased air flow. My advice would be, figure out a solid goal then read what others have done to reach that power figure and go from there.

I'm more of just an intake/exhaust guy. I enjoy some spirited driving in the city and on the highway but with this being a daily and something I plan on driving for years to come, there's no real desire to have my car track ready. However I join forums because even though doing all that isn't on my radar, I enjoy learning it anyway

OP
Thread Starter #11
welcome to the forum if you need a shop there is one in tavares,fl that does fiesta st. pm me if you want there number
That's great to know. I was curious if there was a Fiesta or a Ford shop here in town as I happened to stumble upon a VW shop tucked away in town when I moved back. Really appreciate this info. Do you know their labor rates? Shot in the dark question, I know

Rocketst

1000 Post Club
I'm more of just an intake/exhaust guy. I enjoy some spirited driving in the city and on the highway but with this being a daily and something I plan on driving for years to come, there's no real desire to have my car track ready. However I join forums because even though doing all that isn't on my radar, I enjoy learning it anyway
Gotcha man, well the cars just as fun stock and I hope you enjoy it.