Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New guy

F80King2018

Active Duty U.S. Army
What’s up. Been searching for a FiST for some time. Needed a reliable and fun daily driver so I don’t have daily my M3 and finally found one. Picked up a 2014 Black w/red Recaros. Car has 70k miles. Got a lot of plans for it but I have to ship it back stateside before I go ham. Has a few paint blemishes, but nothing I can’t fix. Probably get the whole car repainted. Anyhow…

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
F80King2018

F80King2018

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #6
CONGRATS and WELCOME!

I am guessing that they would not allow you to ship back a Euro spec 3 door, if you so desired one, correct?
I possibly could of, just would have been a lot of work to clear customs. Plus the cars have to be very similar. Lots of red tape.

OP
F80King2018

F80King2018

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #15
What gave that away.....haha, I'm just a dumb truck driver, just don't drive that much anymore.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yeah, tough guess, lol. I’m a Mike as well. Haven’t done my real job since 2011 but that’s fine by me, hate this MOS.

OP
F80King2018

F80King2018

Active Duty U.S. Army
Thread Starter #16
Welcome! If you're like me be prepared to keep setting the bar higher and higher. LOL Oh I'll just get a AP and be happy. Then a year later your big turbo and waiting for the hpfp and injectors to go on sale.
Already got a full cart with Whoosh, just waiting till I get back to pull the trigger. Lol