Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New here from DFW

Hello everyone. My name is Dustin and I just brought home my first FiST. It's a 2016 in Kona blue. It has 33,XXX miles on it, and had a few mods done. Unknown exhaust, 2jr intake (which is way too loud!!!) And it's been lowered, I think with H&R. It did have some whoosh stickers on it before the dealer detailed it, so not sure what else it had done. But, so far I am really liking the car. It's going to take some getting used to, traded a lifted f150 for this. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some time that I can get a couple pics and maybe see what brand exhaust and if anything else has been done.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! Kona blue was only offered on the '16. Nice color. Get some pics, and the eagle-eyed FiST experts can tell you what you have.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Welcome, I live up in mckinney and work in dallas.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OP
I
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone for the welcomes. I love it in former but work in Dallas as well. I'm thinking about doing a DIY symposer delete, the interior PPPSSSSHHHH is way too loud haha. I've been looking and can't find any details on how to do this, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Attachments

OP
I
Thread Starter #8
Disregard, I just found a walkthrough on youtube on installing one of the kits, I will just make it work haha.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

If it had those mods, it HAD more...whether they removed and sold on here is another topic for you to ponder. The other one is whether it was tracked or abused, if that is important to you.

Attachments

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard!

OP
I
Thread Starter #11
I'm not too worried about it having been tracked, climbed under it and found out what exhaust it has... Looks stock, minus a muffler. Doesn't sound too bad, just a lot of drone.

Welcome! I came from a lifted Jeep about a month ago, so I feel ya it’s quite the change! In regards to other mods from the past owner, looks like it definitely ran an aftermarket intercooler at some point as you are missing the bumper lower plastic grille portion. If you’re interested in getting rid of the 2JR intake Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome; good to have another member in the DFW area; I don't see to many around here in the wild, but did spot a Tuxedo Black FiST yesterday on the 114 in Irving.