Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Germany

Hi Everyone,

my name is Marco and I'm from Cologne, Germany, Hometown from all European Ford Fiesta ST. I also work for
Ford Motor Company Germany as an electrician.

As I could see, I'm probably the only german guy here or are there other german guys here too?

This is also my first registration on an US-Forum but I think we are one family over the world with the same hobby. Driving a Fiesta ST.[cool]
I decided to register here to see what you US-guys drive for ST's and how they are looking.

Last year I decided to sell my Ford Mondeo and buy a Fiesta ST and I don't regret it a second. It's the best car from Ford I have ever bought.

I attached some pictures from my ride and hope they are good for you.

Next Month I will stay for holidays in Orlando and hope that I can see some US-FoFi ST's with my own eyes and not on pictures.

First picture was taken 1 hour after I get my ST from dealer.
The other pictures shows my car after some optical changes on some hotspots from my hometown Cologne.
I have no performance changes made but are in planning after my 3-year warranty.
Sadly our german technical vehicle organization made changes hard to let the car be legal and I'm a little bit envious what you can
make for changes in the USA.

Enough written. I hope we all have a good stay here together.

IMAG0048.jpg IMG_0601-1.jpg IMG_0606.JPG KoelscheJung1.JPG KoelscheJung4-1.jpg KoelscheJung11.jpg IMG_0594-2.jpg

Welcome and beautiful car. I would love to show you around here in Florida im only 30minutes away from Orlando. PM when your ready to make some plans.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome..glad to see more Euro-owners on the forum. I agree we are one family.

OP
Tuenn76
Thread Starter #5
Welcome and beautiful car. I would love to show you around here in Florida im only 30minutes away from Orlando. PM when your ready to make some plans.
Thank you. I will remember your offer but can't promised. I will only stay for 10 days and don't know what friends who are living there and I visit have planned for me in these 10 days. LOL
But when there is time I will PM you.

I'm so excited for my holidays. It is my first time in the US. And I'm very excited for my car that I've rented. First time for me to drive a Mustang Convertible.[pray]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great looking FiST, welcome aboard! Hope you have a great time visiting FL.

OP
Tuenn76
Thread Starter #7
Thank you.

I think I will have. A dream is coming true for me visiting the US. It will be my first time, but not the last time. There's so much more to see from your great country.

Thank you.

I think I will have. A dream is coming true for me visiting the US. It will be my first time, but not the last time. There's so much more to see from your great country.
That could go both ways, After all the Nurburgring is not here[cheers]

OP
Tuenn76
Thread Starter #9
That could go both ways, After all the Nurburgring is not here[cheers]
OK. We have the Nurburgring and it is not far away from my home. 1 hour to drive. But you have great tracks too. One of my favourite is Laguna Seca. Love to drive it in Gran Turismo 5 on PS3.