Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from SLC Utah!

Hello! My name is Chandler.

My Girlfriend and I just bought a 2015 Green Envy fiST TODAY, the car is fully loaded with Recaros and sunroof and has just over 25k on the clock. We are the second owners and we couldn't be more excited! I'm a bit more excited than her but this is the first car that she has ever financed and she is thrilled about starting this new experience in life.

I've been wanting to get into a fiST for quite a while now (even more so since my buddy bought one a year ago). I'm new to ford ecoboost platforms but this isn't my first turbocharged "performance" car. I owned a 2015 GTI and a highly modified 2004 Forester XT (hence my screen name).

Anyway I'm excited to have this car and cant wait to start making it my own, I look forward to posting here and getting to know new people with fiestas!

Have a great day!!

Welcome, it’s a blast to drive by far and you’ll enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Foresterkid
Thread Starter #3
Thanks!

I've driven my buddies car quit a lot and it just further sealed the deal, and I wished I would've bought one after my forester got totaled instead of jumping into the GTI that I could barely afford.

Thanks!

I've driven my buddies car quit a lot and it just further sealed the deal, and I wished I would've bought one after my forester got totaled instead of jumping into the GTI that I could barely afford.
Yea I’m coming from the mazdaspeed platform that I heavily modified and this car by far is more fun to drive. There’s always good deals in the for sale section here so happy modding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to the Jungle! We've got your disease....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
Foresterkid
Thread Starter #12
Howdy local FiST bro!
I didn't think I would see someone local so soon!
Welcome!
You have a great track right in your back yard. I just went to Octane Academy there in July.
Octane Academy looks amazing, makes me wish I could've bought new! I do plan on taking the car out to the track a lot! My younger cousin has an RX8 that he has taken out a few times and he wants to see how well a fiesta does compared to him. He's confident that he'll do way better.

Not yet, I'm just going to enjoy the car how it sits for a minute. I can't afford to buy mods like I used to when I still lived at home and had just bought my forester. :ROFLMAO:
In hindsight, I wish I'd paced myself with mods. It can become very addictive. Currently pondering suspension, but not sure I REALLY need anything considering my ST is strictly a DD. You've got a blank canvas, so take your time and enjoy!