Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member from sunny Tucson, AZ!

Hi everyone,

I bought my 2016 Ford Fiesta ST hatch new last year and I love it! I had my eye set on a different car but I got a great deal on this one at the dealership so here we are! I got it manual because I enjoy driving stick and I heard some things about the automatic. This is my first (nice) car so I'd like to keep up with it in terms of maintenance and other stuff so I hope to stick around and learn a few things here. Thanks!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and Congrats!

I am not from there, but I did attend school there (University Of Arizona) way back in the mid-'70s.

Last edited:
I'm new to the fiesta and just wanna meet other Fiesta ST owners and see what kind of stuff they've done to their cars. Where they got what done. Maybe go for a nice drive up gates pass or something. If any of y'all are willing to meet, let me know.

I don't think so, but we could setup a meet.
There are two other FiST owners I have met from just selling parts from the FB pages that aren't members here (I think) so the following is pretty strong here.
I'm down. I tend to be free from work on Saturdays and Sundays, also after 5 on weekdays.