Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member from Tennessee

Hello all. I got on the other day to finally sign up for the forum and found out I had actually signed up a few months after I bought my car... and never posted. Anyway, have a 2019 FiST I bought new in July of '19, had 22 miles on the ODO. I'm just shy of 50k now and it's still a blast to drive. Only things I've had to fix are the ticking blend door issue (Not a fun fix but not terrible) and a 3D printed spacer for the gas pedal (heel toe is manageable now!)

Hopefully I can be more involved for the next two years than I was for the last two...

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Hello all. I got on the other day to finally sign up for the forum and found out I had actually signed up a few months after I bought my car... and never posted. Anyway, have a 2019 FiST I bought new in July of '19, had 22 miles on the ODO. I'm just shy of 50k now and it's still a blast to drive. Only things I've had to fix are the ticking blend door issue (Not a fun fix but not terrible) and a 3D printed spacer for the gas pedal (heel toe is manageable now!)

Hopefully I can be more involved for the next two years than I was for the last two...
Do a moon shine injection, let us know how it goes LOL

OP
AmericanIcon
Thread Starter #10
Past the warranty, unfortunately. I stopped taking pictures of how many miles I was racking up in February of 2020. I hit 20k. So I’d say I’ve been out of warranty a while… did move though, so a lot less driving everyday!

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine. I'll be in Knoxville in a few weeks if you're in that area.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk