Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member here from Oregon

Hello friends. Bought a 2017 recaro model yesterday (sans sunroof) from a dealer up in Astoria, OR so I figured I'd sign up here as it appears to be the most active FiST forum.

I'm sort of an idiot car addict with a lot of different toy cars, so this one feels a little silly and extra, but was looking for a fun daily driver so here we are. Absolutely loving it so far. I'm an active autocrosser though I'm not sure how much (if any) I'll use this car as I have some other dedicated vehicles and I'm not trying to ruin my daily driver.

The other cars in my fleet are my s13 240sx which I just use for track days any more;

a 97 miata that has a VVT swap, Xidas and some other bits (pic from 2019 Miata Reunion @ Laguna Seca)

And my STX-prepped autocross car:

Plus this stupid MR2 which has been a black hole of money and time for the last year or so:

Anyhow, just saying 'hi.'

I love how you have a set of cars that gives you all of the possible driving experiences (engine and drive wheels). Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the car purchase!

Hey, welcome to the club. If you hit up an autocross at PIR, look me up. Ill have the blue FiST with neon yellow numbers. Making a run at going to nationals, so sold my CAM-S C4 Vette, and trying the opposite approach this year.

I think I have seen your 240 at a Track Night in America?

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
I autocross at PIR pretty regularly, but I'm at almost every OR-SCCA and NWR-SCCA event at Packwood, plus I try to run BCA and NWAA when they run at Dallesport and Packwood.

This will be my fifth season of STX with the BRZ. Incremental improvements every year!

Went to nats in 2016 and 2017 but not sure the next time I'll get to Lincoln as work and life have gotten busier.

Awesome, im sure I saw you at PIR and Packwood, just didn't know it. Ill be doing the full season at OR-SCCA and will try and catch a few extra BCA events.

Are you doing the track/autocross with WMC and BCA at ORP in April?

OP
E
Thread Starter #10
Yeah, most likely. I like to support Ryan/BCA as much as I can as he works really hard to make that club work well. Plus clubs like his are the best recruitment effort for old-man SCCA.

Zormecteon

Here in Kelso I have two of the four cars you have; FiST and Miata, plus an Austin Healey Sprite. My daughter had and earlier MR2. Just sayin'.