Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New member in North Atlanta

IPStevieB

Hi everyone. I am a previous FoST owner (2013) and did several mods on it before selling the car. I bought my 2017 FiST in late 2018 and have 16K miles, now it's time to MOD! In the past, I have done all the work myself, but now I'm just not up to the task and am looking for a good, reliable shop in Atlanta that can do bolt-ons. Thanks in advance!
About me: Not a Boomer, but close. IT Professional in the private equity industry. BBQ aficionado, married 31 years w/2 kids - 21 and 23. Son is an E-Sports Pro player, daughter is at BYU.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome to fun town! If you've played the bolt-on game before, I'm sure you've got your own ideas what you want. Can't help you with a shop, but someone will come along with some ideas, or you can try your regional forum.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the machine.

I understand the 'don't want to be bothered to diy anymore'. I did a lot on this car and it's really easy to work on. The RMM is cake. The IC is just a bunch of screws, remove headlights, nose and voila, the full monty access to the IC. I do it to save $$$ even though I'm in IT also. DC Metro isn't cheap...

idk how it compares to the FoST. If you haven't watched any DIY YT videos, check some out.

Also why the move to the FiST? (rhetorical question, but indulge us please...lol)
Pros/Cons compared to the FoST?

Attachments

Last edited: