Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member in Washington DC

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Happy Friday, everyone! Time flies when you're driving an ST... I've been daily driving mine for 10 months now and have somehow managed to not create an account here, until today!
I got mine at around 48k miles from a dealer in NC, one previous owner. I'm curious if I'll come across any photos of it here or elsewhere, as I browse threads... I'd love to hear what other ST forums I should be on. I do post regularly on /r/FiestaST but hey it's great to be here. I've interacted with two other ST drivers, both in MD, and I've seen another in MD and another in VA... but none of the SPOTTED threads seem to be updated or even mention those (maybe it was one of y'all)... Happy to be here, thanks for having me!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! This is the only US forum that's still really active, afaik, other than the r/ one. It's friendly, and there are a lot of people here who know the car pretty well.