Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member- Southwest Florida

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and live in Southwest Florida. I have had my ST since beginning of March and have logged 6500 miles on it. I bought it as my daily driver commuter car. I did not expect to like it, or even love it as much as I do. It's fun to drive, has great visibility, handles so well and I have had no issues with it and average a whopping 39 MPG with it, which helps me on my long daily commute to and from work. I traded a 2016 WRX in for it (for the gas mileage mainly and lower payments) as I took a new job with a much longer commute. I wanted a sporty, good handling, small M/T car with good MPG and white in color- and the Fiesta ST was the answer. I have had many cars including WRX's, Civic SI's, Camaros and Miatas. My only mod so far is a MBRP exhaust- for a little sound. It really made the car- I just love the sound and the burbles it makes. My other car, Friday and weekend car is a 2018 Mustang GT, manual 6 speed. So I have two Fords and love them both.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Welcome!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Picked up a new 2017 in February as a commuter, but mine has almost 16k on it over that same time period [emoji23]

How far south are you? I'm about an hour-ish north of Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Q
Thread Starter #9
I am in Naples, FL. I have only seen one other FIST in 7 months here!

Welcome! You are the first person I have met that has a FiST and then a 2018 Mustang GT other than myself! Mine has a 6-speed manual as well!

unnamed (2)1.jpg

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Hello everyone,

I am a new member and live in Southwest Florida. I have had my ST since beginning of March and have logged 6500 miles on it. I bought it as my daily driver commuter car. I did not expect to like it, or even love it as much as I do. It's fun to drive, has great visibility, handles so well and I have had no issues with it and average a whopping 39 MPG with it, which helps me on my long daily commute to and from work. I traded a 2016 WRX in for it (for the gas mileage mainly and lower payments) as I took a new job with a much longer commute. I wanted a sporty, good handling, small M/T car with good MPG and white in color- and the Fiesta ST was the answer. I have had many cars including WRX's, Civic SI's, Camaros and Miatas. My only mod so far is a MBRP exhaust- for a little sound. It really made the car- I just love the sound and the burbles it makes. My other car, Friday and weekend car is a 2018 Mustang GT, manual 6 speed. So I have two Fords and love them both.
Us too......'16 ST Mountune and a '19 Coyote 10 Spd GT/CS, wife had knee surgery and her first auto in like 20 years. Love us some Fords. Had an older Ranger but tornado took it out 3 weeks ago.....RIP!