Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New mk7.5 owner from Canada

Hey all!
Just signed the purchase agreement on a 2015 Fiesta ST in Performance Blue yesterday. It has 98k and change on it (Kilometers) and a turbosmart blowoff already installed by a Ford shop with no flutter :) Because the dealership (roast me) is in a different city I go to pick up the car this coming Saturday, and then drive it back 350 KM's home.

Super looking forward to posting some pictures and getting into the community here.
One of the first things I'll be looking for will be mud flaps, so if anyone wants to chime in their experience with that it would be highly welcome!

Thanks for influencing my decision to get this car with the wealth of knowledge and user experience on this forum. It was a great resource while buying and I'm sure will continue to be so while I learn more about and get accustomed to the car :D

OP
Slabba
Thread Starter #5
Welcome to the Forum, join GTA FiST owners club (Facebook) for some local action, i think some guy selling mud flaps recently.
Thanks for the heads up man, joining that now!

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

OP
Slabba
Thread Starter #6
Well lads, had a great first proper drive 400KM home from North Bay to Mississauga today. Windy single-lane highway most of the time, scattered rainfall but mostly just cool fall sunshine. Instantly in love, and in driving heaven for those few hours. Recaros are more comfortable than I thought for the long drive, too.

Pic is from a stop halfway-ish in Dorset for a stretch.

Cheers lads!

Attachments

OP
Slabba
Thread Starter #9
whats your previous ride? how do you compare the Fiesta with it?
Technically its my first car. Prior to this I was driving my mother's Hyundai Ioniq (electric boring hatchback) and dreaming of a Fiesta ST. I didn't think I'd be able to make it happen financially, was going to go for a base model fiesta in manual, but covid delayed me getting the next step of my graduated license so long that I was able to save and afford it. Couldn't be a happier camper... for the record I first learned to drive on manual but getting familiar with manual driving in the ST. Its a great teacher and clearly has a lot of room for me to improve and learn :D

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk