Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New OSRAM Full LED tail light assemblies

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Saw ths ad all of Instagram. Now the site itself id not from the Osram, so I wonder if it is legit... With the 20% code it brings it to $420 [smoking]
1567105576835.png

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
So why would I buy these over the other LED tail light option that's $200 cheaper?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
I want headlights that don't cost more than a set of fn tires..
I don't think that'll ever happen lol

So why would I buy these over the other LED tail light option that's $200 cheaper?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Because Osram is a quality lighting company. I have had trash experience with Spec-D tails in the past with moisture issues and LEDs going out eventually. Its a hit or miss with Spec-D tails.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I want headlights that don't cost more than a set of fn tires..
That's why I just got the Depo OEM's, only $355 shipped plus $75 in good bulbs and you're good to go... sure you have to change a wire on each side to get the LED DRL's to come on, but still, I feel I got great value... As far as the tail lights, I'm using flashing bright red LED's for brake bulbs and since the crappy smoke covering I put on is already peeling, I'm just going to have them tinted when I do my windows.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #13
Yeah my dad went through 5 sets of warrantied tail lights for his 2010 F150 from DEPO because of moisture and gave up and just got OEM ones.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
ordered
I'm guessing the connector and wire needs will be similar to the euro tails I have on our Orange Spice.
Pre-Order total was $519.58 USD
Ron are you saying you plan on selling these at your store or nah? Also. Where did you pre-order them from?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron are you saying you plan on selling these at your store or nah? Also. Where did you pre-order them from?
I ordered right off their site
I'll stock a few sets like I was for the euro tails if they will negotiate a bit. They aren't technically available yet and who knows if they will be better than the pics or not until I have a set in-hand.

Ron will probably send it off to China and have them try to replicate it, then sell it to us branded whoosh.

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I ordered right off their site
I'll stock a few sets like I was for the euro tails if they will negotiate a bit. They aren't technically available yet and who knows if they will be better than the pics or not until I have a set in-hand.
Ron did you ever receive your set?