Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New OSRAM Full LED tail light assemblies

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Ron did you ever receive your set?
yes I brought in more than one set. Issue just like the German headlights was packaging. Both sets were stacked one on top of the other so the light on the bottom was being gouged with the metal pin on the back of the other. So I have 2 damaged sets and both sets have the same side damaged lol
Head and Tail lights from overseas can be a true nightmare. I should have learned my lesson by now haha

OP
TDavis

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #22
yes I brought in more than one set. Issue just like the German headlights was packaging. Both sets were stacked one on top of the other so the light on the bottom was being gouged with the metal pin on the back of the other. So I have 2 damaged sets and both sets have the same side damaged lol
Head and Tail lights from overseas can be a true nightmare. I should have learned my lesson by now haha
That sucks! How bad is the damage?