Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner from Chicago

Awesome. So there be like... 2 of us in Chicago area? Ha My car came from a dealer in Madison Wisconsin, just to get the color/options combo I wanted.

Correct mounting of front plates:

Bonus on the woman who drives a ST vehicle! Manual too! My fiancee got ME into motorcycles. She be the badass sport bike chick.

OP
L

Lyn

Thread Starter #23
Thank you thank you! Yup I had to drive up to racine, WI to get my baby. Was totally worth it.

Doing my license plate tonight. Time got away from me yesterday!

I see a fair amount of Focus ST's in the area, but not many FiST's. Interesting..... lol

chi

Bridgport Chicago checking in.

My plates were mounted wrong when I picked up my FiST. They are also crooked... Not sure I want to drill another hole to correct that though.

OP
L

Lyn

Thread Starter #27
Bridgport Chicago checking in.

My plates were mounted wrong when I picked up my FiST. They are also crooked... Not sure I want to drill another hole to correct that though.
I used to live in Bridgeport! Normal and 31st. I went to school at IIT so it was convenient living there. I do sometimes miss it!

That sucks! I wouldn't want to drill more holes either.

OP
L

Lyn

Thread Starter #29
So....tried fixing my front license plate holder.... What gives!! Figured it would just be screwed on...but no.

What gives? Don't really wanna take it to the dealer. Such a pain. Lol.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
They put it on upside down ! smh
The rivets need to be drilled out or removed from the back side somehow..

OP
L

Lyn

Thread Starter #31
They put it on upside down ! smh
The rivets need to be drilled out or removed from the back side somehow..
Yeaaaaa I checked Into how to get them out. Me and the gf gonna work on it tonight.

chi

I used to live in Bridgeport! Normal and 31st. I went to school at IIT so it was convenient living there. I do sometimes miss it!
Dang we were neighbors, Halsted and 31st over here!

OP
L

Lyn

Thread Starter #33
Omg! I lived at Halsted and 31st above the cricket for a summer. Is it still a cricket? I haven't been in a while. We would always watch the police drive from the station to the dunkin and flags their lights lol.

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Welcome to the forum!

We're in Wood Dale so we're not too far from you! We've got a shop FiST and our marketing guy also has a FiST. You are in good company!