Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner in Indianapolis

Think I've read half the threads on this forum, but this is my first post!

After dreaming of a Focus ST for at least 5 years and actively shopping for the right one for well over a year now I had just about given up. I had driven a number of FoSTs from stock to crazy, but only one FiST. It was totally stock and I honestly thought it was fairly "meh". Then I stumbled across a really intriguing Fiesta ST with some mods and thought it worth checking out. I fell in love instantly on the test drive and took it home. I've been driving it for about a month now.

I am not ashamed to say that even on a short 10 minute run to the grocery store I grin and giggle like a little girl at least once. I am a 42 married man with two kids and now realize there was far too little giggling in my life before I got this car.

I'm still trying to figure out all the mods that were done (there are LOTS) but it is a TOTALLY different car than the stock FiST I had driven previously. This thing runs like a bat out of hell and corners like it is on rails!

IMG_1511.jpg

Intuit

3000 Post Club
It's not unusual that someone recognizes another member's former car here LoL. Welcome to the forum.

I was having a little fun a couple of hours ago and my slightly larger sidewall with stock suspension was so sloppy it was difficult to pinpoint where the cornering limits were. Kind of annoying. On a better tire/sidewall, track or smoother road it would've been fine though.

Intuit

3000 Post Club
BTW I used to stay in Indy up around N. Meridian 71st and also Meridian 169th... before they built all that up.

OP
D
Thread Starter #6
It's not unusual that someone recognizes another member's former car here LoL. Welcome to the forum.

I was having a little fun a couple of hours ago and my slightly larger sidewall with stock suspension was so sloppy it was difficult to pinpoint where the cornering limits were. Kind of annoying. On a better tire/sidewall, track or smoother road it would've been fine though.
I would love to know who the previous owner was as I have a bunch of questions for them! All I know is that it came from Arizona.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I would love to know who the previous owner was as I have a bunch of questions for them! All I know is that it came from Arizona.
Wasn't it the AZ owner that had two? Wait, whomever it was, it was already bought via Carvanna, right? something like that. anyway,

welcome to the machine.

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome. Yes, it can make you giggle.