Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New owner

GixxerST

Hey guys ive purchased a 15 fiesta st from my local ford dealer. I had the car for about a month now and i love it. Its my first ford ive always been a euro and jdm guy. My mods so far is just a cobb access port and a ram air foam drop in filter and also bought an extra oem airbox from fb market place ive modded the airbox. Trying to keep it stock looking. Anyways im from the socal area. Looking for inspiration and ideas for my car. Thanxs for looking

Magnetic

Hey guys ive purchased a 15 fiesta st from my local ford dealer. I had the car for about a month now and i love it. Its my first ford ive always been a euro and jdm guy. My mods so far is just a cobb access port and a ram air foam drop in filter and also bought an extra oem airbox from fb market place ive modded the airbox. Trying to keep it stock looking. Anyways im from the socal area. Looking for inspiration and ideas for my car. Thanxs for looking
Welcome aboard! I think coils are a great place to start. I did a turbo 1st and that was fun but the coils not only give you much better grip on turns, they also make the ride MUCH more comfortable but also will be needed if you decide to upgrade the brakes. So its a 3x win IMO.

Zormecteon

You'll want
A short shift adapter
A Rear Motor Mount
to start. .... There are many options for both. .. I chose mountune, but others pick other. Pluses and minuses for each. ..

Since you already have a tune and an airbox, all that's really left are lowering springs... .. Again I chose mountune. The ride is smoother than stock UNTIL you go hoooning... (beehive springs are wonders).