Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New PB ST from NC

Bought a 2015 FiST two weeks ago tomorrow! Previous car was a 340whp '10 WRX that I loved dearly, but moved on from. Initial impressions are that I love this car! It's an awesome daily, and is ridiculous fun for every application. Looking forward to joining the community. Hopefully there is a lot of comradery among all the ST owners, and NC guys expect to be waved at if you see me!

First mod was tint done by Sun Stoppers in Concord, and they did a flawless job with 0 bubbles or streams even at the time they finished. I have some more stuff planned out, but may keep the power plant stock for warranty reasons (340whp WRX was a lot of issues with no warranty work).

Thanks for having me!

Attachments

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Welcome...there's lots of us from the SE on this forum.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I was going to post some more photos, but those were the only two small enough to post from my phone.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard Bryan.

Where about in NC? I'm in Charlotte, and I have only run into a few others, one of which is another regular autocrosser.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #12
Where about in NC? I'm in Charlotte, and I have only run into a few others, one of which is another regular autocrosser.
I'm in the southern side of Concord, right by the speedway. I'm around university area a good bit though!

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #13
Also just hit 1k today so it's time to change the oil, and see what it can do :)

Nice, I'm right across from UNCC, so not very far from you at all. If you are interested in getting into autocross, most of our events are at zmax drag way.

OP
BryanD
Thread Starter #15
Nice, I'm right across from UNCC, so not very far from you at all. If you are interested in getting into autocross, most of our events are at zmax drag way.
Very close! I have dabbled in auto cross before with my Subaru. My neighbors got me into it (ever see the trunk monkey wrx and red LS3 Powered rx8?) so I'm definitely looking to do that after it's fully broken in.