Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New playmate for my FiST

Had the opportunity to add a new ride to the stable and decided on a 2020 Civic Si. Why would I want to own both? I couldn't really tell you other than the fact that I just love cars! I'm hoping to do an in-depth comparison between the two at some point but I still need more seat time with the Si as I only have about a hundred miles on it so far. Performance-wise, I think they are neck and neck. But when it comes to creature comforts, the Si definitely takes the lead. It's got a bunch of goodies (even more-so with the 2020 models) that I'm still learning how to use. Just know that the ST is good enough that I refused to trade/sell it to obtain the Si. I'd much rather own both ;)

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Civics are great cars. They’ve gotten a lot bigger, but damn if they aren’t nice.

If Honda would’ve released a turbo Fit Si, I would not hesitated to buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No doubt. I had an 89 Civic DX hatchback about 15 years ago and I couldn't kill that thing if I tried. The guy I sold it to still drives it. They last forever!