Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

* NEW PRODUCT* 11-18 Fiesta ST UPGRADED Alternator Pulley. (Quick Acceleration) Thoughts/ Suggestions

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #81
The thread is being moved to the discussion forum per a request (Due to all the back and forth) once the testing is done I will repost in the FS thread.

jeff

2000 Post Club
Today my X47 turbo made me a French press coffee, washed my socks, and polished my Honda Prelude with Mother’s Brazilian Carnuba wax.

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
Today my X47 turbo made me a French press coffee, washed my socks, and polished my Honda Prelude with Mother’s Brazilian Carnuba wax.
I added mothballs to the ST's gas tank.......car shaves my wife's legs and does her nails @ 140 mph now and run's low 10's.......in the rain. Need endorsements.....and customers. Money back promise.(less return shipping,110% restocking fee, excise tax, exercise tax and thumb tacks)

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
... but you have to appreciate his entrepreneurialism and energy. He did well with the wiper delete plug. Not so much with this (I'm guessing that the reviews were not what he expected). He *really* didn't like the questions and skepticism.

I want him back and I want him to toughen up and I want him to take the failures with the wins b/c that's how he's going to build something.

I wonder why Mitch didn’t install one of these magic wheels when he was building my engine?
Fiddle faddle

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
When you sell mods and have no clue why they are there to start with you have to expect negative comments. Especially when defeating the clutch causes a 400% increase in failures of the drive system and the increase wear on the alternator and increase in power losses to spin it up each shift. So if you increase the power losses how do you go faster?

When you sell mods and have no clue why they are there to start with you have to expect negative comments. Especially when defeating the clutch causes a 400% increase in failures of the drive system and the increase wear on the alternator and increase in power losses to spin it up each shift. So if you increase the power losses how do you go faster?
It’s like doody. You can smell it but don’t touch it

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
There hasn't even been one review posted.....unless it's been scrubbed. Still waiting for thoughts on this one. I'll give him some more time. Hopefully they will post!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

There hasn't even been one review posted.....unless it's been scrubbed. Still waiting for thoughts on this one. I'll give him some more time. Hopefully they will post!

After the backlash from everyone he never sent me an install how to so I’m not sure where things are going. May have forgotten or just changed his mind. I’m a little afraid to tackle it after everyone started explaining Everything.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
After the backlash from everyone he never sent me an install how to so I’m not sure where things are going. May have forgotten or just changed his mind. I’m a little afraid to tackle it after everyone started explaining Everything.
Do it for posterity!

DoomsdayMelody

... but you have to appreciate his entrepreneurialism and energy. He did well with the wiper delete plug. Not so much with this (I'm guessing that the reviews were not what he expected). He *really* didn't like the questions and skepticism.

I want him back and I want him to toughen up and I want him to take the failures with the wins b/c that's how he's going to build something.
This, 100%. Not every idea is going to be a winner, and making peace with that is part of the process. I wouldn’t have the guts to do it, but if he does it’ll make him a contender.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
HBST51
Thread Starter #99
I’m still around, I’m just laying low. I was told “I should back off a little” from some of the members on here....So that’s what I’m doing, and that’s why the post was moved out of the For Sale thread. If you did purchase a pulley just message me and you can return it. I have not received any DM’s for returns?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Go figure....that's what happens on here sometimes....But other "vendors" can push their poop all they want. I'm still keeping an eye out for some Test results from those who have them! I give you a thumbs up on effort Bud! Hope results post sometime soon.