Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW product - Thermal R&D 3" exhaust MADE IN THE USA and Intro priced !!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
quick specs - click the link to the site to view more and see a sound clip http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/thermal-r-d-3-fiesta-st-cat-back-exhaust-2014
> T304 Stainless Steel Catback System
> Mounts to OEM catalytic converter
> Utilized OEM Hangers, Tip Fits OEM Valance
> Brush finish tubing, polished tip and resonators
> Dual 2.5? Angle cut tips

To kick off this new exhaust, $100 off MSRP is the intro price!
click the link above to the whoosh site for more details.....[readthis]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nice! [thumb]

Might as well add Ultimate Racing's system as well, since you are ever expanding your exhaust system choices. [wink]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Nice! [thumb]

Might as well add Ultimate Racing's system as well, since you are ever expanding your exhaust system choices. [wink]
thanks - the reason I brought in this exhaust are 2 fold
I've been using Thermal for many years and I love the sound
Since my Mitsu 2G GSX days and this 3" system has the lowest amount of drone over existing and about to be released systems due to the resonator right after the downpipe and rather robust muffler right by the exhaust tip
It's a great system and priced right.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
They (Thermal) also seem to be BIG believers in the whole Helmholtz (there I go again saying that word!! LOL) Resonator theory, just like cp-e, to cut back on drone and unwanted frequncies.

Thermal even incorporates it into the internals of mufflers/resonators, without any external clues of it existing, in certain cases (like their system for our cars). ;)

Since my Mitsu 2G GSX days and this 3" system has the lowest amount of drone over existing and about to be released systems due to the resonator right after the downpipe and rather robust muffler right by the exhaust tip
Haha, your old school like me 95 GSX with 50trim and external wastegate. Got tried of breaking transmission and crank walk.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #7
Any videos of it running for sound purposes?
yes I actually have a video in the item description on my site [ridinghorse]
Haha, your old school like me 95 GSX with 50trim and external wastegate. Got tried of breaking transmission and crank walk.
wellllllllllll I had mine since new, then Fast and Furious came out and someone stole mine!
not kidding

Hahaha, same here! Had a 92 1g fwd with a precision scm6152e Tire spinning, transmission breaking, fastest hunk of junk this side of the milky way lol.

How long is the sale roughly? Really liking the nice deep/throaty sound of the Thermal over all the other exhausts, but won't really have the extra dough for an exhaust at the moment :/

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
How long is the sale roughly? Really liking the nice deep/throaty sound of the Thermal over all the other exhausts, but won't really have the extra dough for an exhaust at the moment :/
not sure yet
let me know when you are ready, I'll set you up!

WOW! I was wondering when this exhaust would actually make it to the light of day. If i tire of my Ultimate Racing setup(which is possible), I will be in touch with you about one of these setups. Had one of their axle back setups on my 98 Neon R/T... best sounding piece ever, and so stealthy looking both on that and on this application. Almost looks stock!

Nice job on sourcing the parts that us enthusiasts want to see sold by another enthusiast!

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #19
quick specs - click the link to the site to view more and see a sound clip http://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/thermal-r-d-3-fiesta-st-cat-back-exhaust-2014
> T304 Stainless Steel Catback System
> Mounts to OEM catalytic converter
> Utilized OEM Hangers, Tip Fits OEM Valance
> Brush finish tubing, polished tip and resonators
> Dual 2.5? Angle cut tips

To kick off this new exhaust, $100 off MSRP is the intro price!
click the link above to the whoosh site for more details.....[readthis]
who will be the first?
I'm offering FREE SHIPPING on this system as well