Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

new product - Whiteline front adjustable sway bar links

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I searched around for adjustable links for the FIST - only ran across the SuperPro brand so far
I've had a few failures with SuperPro on the SRT platform so I found the compatible Whiteline link for the FIST and just added it to the site a few moments ago...
I'm not hating on SuperPro gents, the failures weren't earth shattering, just a few issues of the aluminum stripping from the link body but it did happen and I did have to replace them.

Tons of SRT's slammed to the ground and carving corners with Whiteline and not one retuirn or failure reported to date.
Great value and Great product.

Take a look!

http://whooshmotorsports.com/collections/s550-mustang/products/whiteline-2014-2016-fiesta-st-front-adjustable-sway-bar-links

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I'm surprised to hear that about the Super Pro links, usually the Aussies make impeccable products. [:(]

These Whitelines look really good though. Are they planning on releasing anything else for our platform??

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
I'm surprised to hear that about the Super Pro links, usually the Aussies make impeccable products. [:(]

These Whitelines look really good though. Are they planning on releasing anything else for our platform??
I'm pretty sure Whiteline is based out of AU as well

Again no hate or pain for SuperPro, just another option for the FIST and Whiteline is a bit more accessible stateside than SuperPro