Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Rota Crest Wheel Interest

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
Did this die or is Rota bringing these to the US?
Contact Rota US directly. She won’t bring them unless more people reach out and ask. She needs commitment for 10 sets. I’ll buy a set but I’m not making any further effort to help Rota Us with sales. She doesn’t think they’ll sell here and they are the only importer. If she sees interest, she will order them. She will do a group buy if you want to organize it.

Contact Rota US directly. She won’t bring them unless more people reach out and ask. She needs commitment for 10 sets. I’ll buy a set but I’m not making any further effort to help Rota Us with sales. She doesn’t think they’ll sell here and they are the only importer. If she sees interest, she will order them. She will do a group buy if you want to organize it.
I'll consider it dead. I emailed Rota earlier in the week with no response. Thanks for the follow-up.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #26
Jenny at Rotas phone number is (925) 339-3828. She always answers.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #27
If someone else works as hard as I did trying to convince her to bring them in, she probably will. It’s a big financial risk for them to bring in wheels they’re not sure will sell. These definitely will but she needs to hear from more 4x108 people to justify the investment.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #28
I just got a text from Jenny at Rota regarding these wheels. Can we do ten sets? I’ll personally buy two sets (8 wheels). If any of you are legitimately interested (you have money) please let me know and I’ll text her back with an answer. Thanks.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
I’ll update the first post with this as well.

I just got off the phone with Jenny. They’re out of all 4x108 wheels in the US and are ready to restock with a container from Thailand. Price per set for this order is $750 with $375 deposit. It’ll take a month or so to get them so you’ll need to be patient.

17x8 et40 Rota wheels fit stock Fiestas. It’s what most of the Grid, Recce and Titans are. I’ve requested 17x8 et40 in satin black for myself. I told her 4x108 options are limited in the US, especially in 17x8. I think we should keep the offset conservative at 40 so they fit everyone’s car. I plan to run 5mm spacers to kick them out from my BBK (if needed).

Any color is possible, but I suspect we will see Bronze, Hyperblack and Satin Black since they are most popular. Tell Jenny what you want. She asked that we contact her via email at Sales@18racing.com to begin the ordering process. After this group buy, the price goes up at least $100/set. We are ready to move. As soon as five sets are sold, the order will be placed.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
This is dead. She needed ten commitments and I don’t have time to sell wheels for Rota. I’m going a different direction..

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #33
Where did you find your current setup?
The th2 set you currently have on the fist
From Compomotive. I’d still like a set of Crest. She texted me earlier and said if three of us commit, she’ll order them.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
So, it seems the wheels for this first go around will be black?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #35
So, it seems the wheels for this first go around will be black?

I believe so. If you’re interested, please shoot her an email with what you want. It’ll make this happen.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I'd be interested in a 9" wide wheel. Preferably 16" but I'd run 17" if I could get something wider.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
I'd be interested in a 9" wide wheel. Preferably 16" but I'd run 17" if I could get something wider.
Please email her with what you’d like. I’m not sure if they make this or any other 4x108 wheel in 9” though.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Rota dows make other wheels in that size. Look up rota d-154