Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST owner

Hello all, thought I would make an introduction. I picked up my car today, 2016 ST. Stock, 20k miles. I shopped around for quite a bit before I found one I liked, has the black wheels, moonroof, nav and recaros. I will take some pictures tomorrow, nothing but rain today but its just stock grey ST right now.

Just placed first order from Cobb; Accessport, a-pillar mount, rear mount, shifter bushings and exhaust hangers. I can hear my exhaust on spirited driving, so hopefully the hangers fix. And the shifter can use some work. I will try the bushings first, then if not satisfied look at short shifter kits.

Eventual goals are get a backup camera as stock looking as possible, upgrade the factory speakers and get some sound deading. I know the Fiesta not a high dollar car but its pretty noisy especially higher speeds. Catch can, all weather mats, and some upgraded headlights are also pretty high on list, I do a lot of night/early morning driving and have been spoiled with led headlights in previous car.

Any other opinions or things I should do first or take care of to prevent future problems I would be happy to hear.

I ordered the Kenwood KSC-SW11 powered aub to go under the seat based on threads here. Interested to know what you end up with for sound.
Still reading before buying anything for the lights. In the middle of Alaska so lots of dark driving with potential moose on road. Would like to try HIDs in euro projectors but shying away from the investment so far. My comparison is a 2018 Ram 2500 with factory halogen projectors (FiST isn't bad compared) and a 2016 Mini Countryman with adaptive HID projectors, stock. It has the best factory lights I've driven so far. I'm thinking of a supplemental round light pair mounted in the grill. The grill on my 2019 FiST is actually solid on the lower half of the honeycomb, so the light won't be blocking much air compared to that (which can be cut out).

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk