Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

new to American cars...

Hello,

My name is Alec. I am picking up a 2015 ingot silver fiesta ST tomorrow from a dealership in ABQ, NM. I currently have a 2008 VW .:R32, which I'm trading in for the FiST. The VW is nice but the terrible slush box DSG kills the experience. I have been on many forms before for euro cars and am excited to get into something which hopefully don't cost me an arm and a leg like the .:R haha I'm having trouble using the uploaded so no photos today hopefully I can figure it all out tomorrow.

Cheers [wave]
-Alec

Welcome. Had my share of VWs, will never go back. Unless it was another MK1 GTI.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

FistSt215

Funny you say I traded in a 2013 drivers edition Gti dsg. Took a huge hit because I was upside down on my loan. I do love the Fist even though I barely drive it lol

OP
F
Thread Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the welcome words and such! Update:

Well its been about three days since I pulled the trigger on the FiST and it's awesome. Tomorrow I plan on getting tint done. It's only got 197 miles as of now I'm trying to break it in so no beating on it haha
I also ordered a set of the rokblokz mud flaps since they were offering that 10-15% off deal for us! Just have to wait for them to come in. My next project is to find a drill to get those pesky rivets out of the front plate!