Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to Ford from CT

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #23
First impression, this car is so much fun to drive. Better than I expected. I love it.

Here she is! My brother happened to be over with his new GTI. The car feels just as well built and solid as the GTI (maybe slightly less) and that's saying a lot. Also feels as fast, but I haven't really pushed the ST yet.

First impression, this car is so much fun to drive. Better than I expected. I love it.

Here she is! My brother happened to be over with his new GTI. The car feels just as well built and solid as the GTI (maybe slightly less) and that's saying a lot. Also feels as fast, but I haven't really pushed the ST yet.
Sweet. The GTI is faster.
You're gonna love this car.

Nice! I come from Subarus too. I had a lot of them, highlights being a 2000 2.5RS and an EFI tuned 2011 WRX.... and I currently have a BRZ. I live in MA but I teach a couple days a week at the University of Hartford. I think the ST is so much more fun to drive than my WRX was.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #27
Sweet. The GTI is faster.
You're gonna love this car.
For sure, the GTI is faster and more torquey, and better interior. But I've now driven both quite a lot and the Fiesta is just more fun and that's what matters to me.

So far I am completely blown away by the car. It's better handeling than I expected and very easy to drive fast. I can't wait for autocross days to start.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #28
Nice! I come from Subarus too. I had a lot of them, highlights being a 2000 2.5RS and an EFI tuned 2011 WRX.... and I currently have a BRZ. I live in MA but I teach a couple days a week at the University of Hartford. I think the ST is so much more fun to drive than my WRX was.
I agree so far the ST is more fun to drive than a WRX. I still have a soft spot for Subarus, my biggest regret was selling my STI. I do still have a 98 2.5 RS Coupe (the bad year with the L bumper), bone stock, blue with gold wheels like my STI, so it reminds me of my old car.