Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to Forums but absolutely love this one!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Welcome and Happy shopping.. This car gives more smiles per gallon than any i have owned in the past years and thats a nice list too .. lol

OP
C
Thread Starter #22
Just a single single (Single snail single cam) 2.5. 14lbs non intercooled (stout bottom end on these) at the time that was shot. It's currently making way to being intercooled and a whole new front end too. When this powerplant pops I'm going to find an SRT-4 plant, drop it in (mostly bolts right up), tune it, and make the universe regret my decisions.
good lord. i wouldnt even know what to do if i saw that in person lol [???:)]

OP
C
Thread Starter #23
Welcome and Happy shopping.. This car gives more smiles per gallon than any i have owned in the past years and thats a nice list too .. lol
Thanks! Just reading this forum has given me the urge to get one. You guys are great on here and help with everything!

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks! Just reading this forum has given me the urge to get one. You guys are great on here and help with everything!
We try most times and if we don't the bossman get on our case .. lol j/k bossman

As one of the newest owners on here (just got it on Sunday) I can at least say I have no regrets so far! I haven't really been ripping it too hard yet, but I do love the way it feels and sounds when I do open it up. Even when you're not wide open, this thing is just fun to throw around. And I personally like the look/size of it as well. When I see it next to pretty much any other car it occurs to me how small it is, but when I'm inside it or looking at it by itself, it feels perfect to me.

That said, if I were you, I might wait for the 2016 models. You just missed the Memorial Day deals and it is pretty slim pickings right now. I live near DC and had to find a dealer who would go out to the eastern shore of Maryland to find me a base model FiST. Probably paid more than I might have a week or two ago, but can't complain. The 2016's will almost certainly be pricier at launch, but you'll get the latest version of SYNC, which is supposed to be a nice upgrade, and you should have much more selection that you have now.

OP
C
Thread Starter #29
I live near DC and had to find a dealer who would go out to the eastern shore of Maryland to find me a base model FiST.
Thanks for your response! I go to DC pretty often just to walk around. I have family that lives in the Waldorf/Laplata area. Next time im down that way you'll have to take me for a spin [raceflag]

This car is so much fun no regrets. I drive Trucks 12000 miles a month all i do when I'm off is drive the Fist