Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New (to me) 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST

OP
NYGroovin
Thread Starter #5
Dealership said it was an older gentleman who owned it prior. Just about 2k miles per year that he owned it... The interior is almost immaculate to be honest. Few paint chips here and there, but mainly shes in excellent shape considering the age. Thanks a lot guys, I'm super excited with the car thus far. By the way my name is Brian.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
FiST owner says to the stranger: Oh, so you own a boat? A hole you throw money into? Bless your heart. I own a FiST...!

OP
NYGroovin
Thread Starter #17
Appreciate the love guys. I’ve obviously just dropped a fair bit of coin, but planning tints hopefully sooner than later (35/20s out back) and will be keeping my eyes peeled for some snow wheels/tires. In the meantime I’ve got the rubberized (if that’s a word) floor mats otw, have some minor paint chips mainly in the front, and a scrape on one of the wheels to tend to. Any experienced advice on any of these things would be super appreciated. Again, thanks all!

OP
NYGroovin
Thread Starter #18
Wow; I don’t think I mentioned that she has the Recaro’s did I?? Welp, secrets out.. 🤷‍♂️

OP
NYGroovin
Thread Starter #20
Just about prepped for winter... washed, clayed, and sealant+waxed. Gotta throw on the snow tires soon too :( Works MUCH better than RainX btw, and I’m aware many people hate RainX but it’s been good to me for the most part. Just would like to get my hands on a used ST rubber trunk mat and she’ll remain until the spring when the real fun starts; hopefully, at least ($$ permitting). Happy winterizing!
2B4C0285-1E69-47DA-BC8A-C3076F313FC9.jpeg D1B3EEAB-214A-4BFC-8143-C3112650B3EA.jpeg C3E982E5-DA06-4FDB-AD6D-D41CDC23EAD8.jpeg 540C133F-C12D-47DD-A85B-2714C2E90F0B.jpeg 21FBD2E9-6AE1-4606-BADB-6CADAC5268B0.jpeg

Ford Community Posts