Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to me 2015

I needed a commuter so I could save the wear and tear on my truck. Found a 2015 Fist in decent shape for a good price. I have always loved a hot hatch and owned a few. The first new car I ever bought was a 2007 Mazdaspeed 3. Loved that car and regret selling it. Fist reminds me a lot of it just need to get the power up to match.

Attachments

OP
M
Thread Starter #7
Update on my FIST. So far I have replaced the the timing belt, water pump, and struts. I fixed the common hatch water leak and replaced the tires with some cheap high performance tires for my commute. I put in a DFB diverter, K&N filter, air box mod, whoosh V3 intercooler, spark plugs and Cobb AP with Dizzy stage 2 and E30 tunes. The car is an absolute blast to drive now! 147,000 miles doesn't burn any oil. Gives me a smile every tme I get behind the wheel. Next will be an exhaust just to give me the sound. Not sure how much farther I will take it performance wise but we will have to see when I get the itch again.