Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to me 2017 FiST

After months of looking on forums and YouTube I bought a used 2017 Fiesta ST yesterday. Really nice shape 25k miles and no mods. I’ll be doing a stage 1 in the next few weeks. I want to make sure I don’t kill the warranty if I need it. I actually enjoy driving again. Hopefully after 60k I can see if getting to 300 whp is attainable. I plan on a bigger turbo. Is this attainable on 91 octane?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
After months of looking on forums and YouTube I bought a used 2017 Fiesta ST yesterday. Really nice shape 25k miles and no mods. I’ll be doing a stage 1 in the next few weeks. I want to make sure I don’t kill the warranty if I need it. I actually enjoy driving again. Hopefully after 60k I can see if getting to 300 whp is attainable. I plan on a bigger turbo. Is this attainable on 91 octane?
Anything is attainable.....with the right amount of money!

Welcome; before I was in DFW I lived in the Denver area (DTC) for several years. I'd like to get back to CO someday. The only advantage being here in TX is that I never need to switch to winter tires - lol.

OP
2Noob4U
Thread Starter #10
Welcome; before I was in DFW I lived in the Denver area (DTC) for several years. I'd like to get back to CO someday. The only advantage being here in TX is that I never need to switch to winter tires - lol.
I lived in Texas. I have very mild winters here in Colorado as well. Winter tires on the stock rims will be a must. Definitely be looking for a more aggressive tire and nice rims come spring. I just bought the Stage one package from COBB. Wanted to do the CAI. Money always gets in the way.

OP
2Noob4U
Thread Starter #11
Anything is attainable.....with the right amount of money!
Well apparently none of us FiST owners are made of money otherwise we'd be driving Ferrari F1 cars. Haha. Your ride looks pretty sweet. I'll probably do a streetable race car if that makes any sense. I'm hoping for something like this... (My dad's racecar in the 90's)

Attachments

to answer your original question, you can get close but I don't think you'll see 300whp on 91 with the stock fuel system. My current setup is out of fuel on 93 and makes 286whp