Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to me FiSt

I picked up a new to me FiSt, 2014 with 22k miles. All the options, recaros as well. Oxford white. This is my first manual car, so far I love it. I have always been a ford guy. My first car was a 1997 explorer that I had lifted and done a few things to. I also have a 1994 f150 I just rebuilt.

I traded my 2012 focus titanium in for the ST. I got 13000 for my focus with 32k miles. Paid 16500 for the FiSt, and the guy tossed in an unused cobb AP. Car needs tires though.

Looking forward to contributing here.

The Cobb AP really wakes the car up. Congratulations! Any plans for additional mods?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congratulations and welcome aboard.[welcome]

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Welcome Aboard.

Dave

OP
boombots
Thread Starter #8
Thanks guys. As of now probably stage 1, maybe move up later. Windows are tinted already. I'll probably either dip or paint the wheels dark.

I doubt I'll drop it lower, had springs for the focus and never installed them. I have plans to move back to pa, the roads there are less 'low friendly'.

rexdriver85

Welcome!!

Depends where you are, but yes PA roads really suck especially now after winter. I find myself taking detour routes a lot now... lol.