Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to the Forum.. Owner since 2016 (SoCal)

Hey all! Greetings of peace & blessings from SoCal (San Bernardino)

Joining the group after my buddy told be about this forum back in 2016 lol. Anyways guys, I'm looking forward to picking everyone's brain from here on out. My car WAS practically stock (aside from my short-shifter & and wing risers) until last week. I finally purchased Stage 2 for the car along with an exhaust system. I installed the Accessport V3 from COBB over the weekend along with the High-Flow Air Filter. I'll be driving to Phoenix this upcoming weekend to install the rest. Driving stock for a little over 3 years to finally getting on these mods got me geeked! Here's whats happening to the marshmallow this weekend:

MODS ON MARSHMALLOW:
INSTALLED:

Cobb Accessport V3
Green Filter Air filter

PURCHASED, PENDING INSTALLATION:
Cobb Rear Motor Mount
Cobb Front Mount Intercooler Upgrade
FSWERKS Stainless Steel Sport Exhaust System

Will keep you guys updated!

-Ehssan

OP
marshmallow
Thread Starter #7
Welcome. Your build sounds pretty much like mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eyyy good stuff. Yeah just a few more days. Tomorrow night I drive down to AZ to install all the parts with a friend. How long have you had yours?

Eyyy good stuff. Yeah just a few more days. Tomorrow night I drive down to AZ to install all the parts with a friend. How long have you had yours?

Dang man, you drove all the way to AZ to install your parts? next time, send me a message, I live in North SD county and can most likely help you with majority of things!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome to the group

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Picked up my 2016 on January 3rd, 2016. Going 4 years strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
marshmallow
Thread Starter #13
Dang man, you drove all the way to AZ to install your parts? next time, send me a message, I live in North SD county and can most likely help you with majority of things!
Yeah man, it was a good drive. But it wasn't just to install, it was good times catching up with a couple of friends. Appreciate it though!