Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Newly acquired 2015 FiST, been a blast so far!

Hello all, just recently bought my first "Newish" car since owning multiple 240sx S14's, just couldn't take constantly working on a car and having it be unreliable.
So I decided to buy a DD while I toil away at my other car

And boy oh boy do I love the ever loving crap out of it. Very torky little engine for sure and great on gas which was a factor in buying it.

Has a full Cobb Exhaust downpipe onwards, cobb access port, lowered on H&R 2in drop springs, decent Rota wheels that I feel compliment the car well enough to leave em be for now.
Being in Central FL the very first thing I did was buy a sunshade and tint the car, drastically reduces how much I hate my life after getting off work.

Looking forward to browsing around and seeing whats what around here. :)

IMG_20190628_120608791_HDR.jpg

OP
At The Gates
Thread Starter #4
Yeah, thought it wouldn't be as fun as it is considering I've owned nothing but RWD cars, but it has its own charm for sure.

OP
At The Gates
Thread Starter #9
Yeah a coworker has one similar but, tbh the 15% tint and sunshade really decrease the amount of heat in the cabin.

OP
At The Gates
Thread Starter #11
I kind of understand, it's not nearly as devastatingly hot up there, as you know. Still a bummer that's as low as you can go.

After a long 2,000km road trip (I still have to get back home) this car is so much fun to drive you should buy yourself a good radar detector and avoid a 800$ ticket for going way too fast in the twisties

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I kind of understand, it's not nearly as devastatingly hot up there, as you know. Still a bummer that's as low as you can go.
It is based upon a state trooper that was shot decades ago by somebody with limo tint. Of course, that was also when they walked right up to the driver's window. Now they approach more cautiously and obliquely.

Maryland has darker tint.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk