Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next performance mod????

OP
D
Thread Starter #21
Stock brakes * with the SVT rear bracket Mod and rear SVT rotors. All EBC slotted and yellow pads all the way around. Just Remember you only stop as well as the quality of your tires. I have seen no Reason for a BBK as of yet. I street mine only. NO AUTOCROSS* The next major Mod for me is most likely an LSD as I am BT. Then it will all done with and no more touchy touchy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I live in western Washington so most of the year it like 40 degrees and wet. And as far as tires go I’ve been loving the BFgoodrich G-force comp 2 a/s even more then my old PS3 a/s

OP
D
Thread Starter #22
Stock brakes * with the SVT rear bracket Mod and rear SVT rotors. All EBC slotted and yellow pads all the way around. Just Remember you only stop as well as the quality of your tires. I have seen no Reason for a BBK as of yet. I street mine only. NO AUTOCROSS* The next major Mod for me is most likely an LSD as I am BT. Then it will all done with and no more touchy touchy.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of doing the Renault megane Brembo upgrade upfront cause you can get em cheap used and there is a company that makes a bracket for em

OP
D
Thread Starter #24

Jabbit

2000 Post Club