Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nice video of Fiesta ST on the 'Ring

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I believe that he is a member on here, and was posting somewhat regularly for a while like 2 years back. [driving]

I saw that video as well, and Misha (driver) does not usually give that much praise to other people's cars!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Here's one from today. Wet track, over 300HP
View: https://youtu.be/MauqEx_Px2g
The owner went almost all-out on the interior (expect for the cage not being fully welded/FIA spec, and retaining the factory dash), so he might as well have gone the aftermarket racing, airbag-less steering wheel route as well!

That dude is driving that thing as if it has Hoosier DOT WETS on it, not Pilot Sport 4s!! [thumb] [driving]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This one came across my Youtube feed yesterday.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
View: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ttX6ncU5VjQ
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Holy $hiz!!! I'm not sure how I missed this, when first posted.

This is a ride you will never forget. I went to Octane Academy and got a similar ride along after I had gotten comfortable on the track...then a seasoned drive really gets after it, and you are put back into place/reality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember this guy posting on here and the car was impressive. This video just verifies it by having the owner driver getting puckered up while another driver sends it!!

This is a ride you will never forget. I went to Octane Academy and got a similar ride along after I had gotten comfortable on the track...then a seasoned drive really gets after it, and you are put back into place/reality :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I remember this guy posting on here and the car was impressive. This video just verifies it by having the owner driver getting puckered up while another driver sends it!!
Oof - that 7k redline. Misha knows how to send it.

Loved the passenger muttering French expletives the whole time (merde…putain…merde…). And a merry chase from the E46.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club

I never got to go to octane, but we did have skip barber instructors come out to teach us all to drive Dodge SRT4's when they first launched - one of the pro drivers was bet he couldn't keep one tire spinning the entire way around the course... but he did lol