Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NJ checking in

Hey all, I dont have a fist yet but looking to go from my miata to either a fist or fost. Any local owners want to meet up and show me their cars? Im located by great adventure.
Dan

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
Im located in the farmlands of new egypt, 12 min off of 195 and six flags great adventure. Fist suddenly got extremely difficult to find and i want to check one ut in person before i ship one from out of state

Welcome , hopefully you'll find what your looking for. Any questions about a 1st gen Focus feel free to ask. I have an 07 and bought it new and I have it modded to the max minus the turbo. I'm n/a with it and its got the 2.0 in it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! I'm sure there are some FiSTers in your area who'll help you out.

Im located in the farmlands of new egypt, 12 min off of 195 and six flags great adventure. Fist suddenly got extremely difficult to find and i want to check one ut in person before i ship one from out of state
I almost bought mine from the dealer in Washington NJ. Dealer in Horsham seems to have inventory. Also was in contact with Koons in Maryland. Everyone was around the same price. Bought mine from Bell in Colonia.

PS I'm in Middletown, NJ

OP
K
Thread Starter #12
I almost bought mine from the dealer in Washington NJ. Dealer in Horsham seems to have inventory. Also was in contact with Koons in Maryland. Everyone was around the same price. Bought mine from Bell in Colonia.

PS I'm in Middletown, NJ
Thanks for the heads up, dealers around me dont have any.

OP
K
Thread Starter #14
Did you end up checking out a FiST yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, still have to check out and drive both fist and fost. Haven't found any locally unfortunately. i check craigslist and auto trader almost daily. I did find a nice modded fist but its an hour and 15 away that i may try to see.

Nope, still have to check out and drive both fist and fost. Haven't found any locally unfortunately. i check craigslist and auto trader almost daily. I did find a nice modded fist but its an hour and 15 away that i may try to see.
Try Facebook market place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
K
Thread Starter #18
thanks all, the issue im having is there is nothing local right now. I found a few that looked pretty good but i dont want to dedicate 3 or 4 hours of driving round trip just to see how i fit and if i like how it drives. Was hoping to get someone closer.

OP
K
Thread Starter #19
**Update**
Found and purchased 2017 tri color white that a local dealer had (CPO).
tri white, moonroof, black wheels, red calipers, no recaros, still under factory warranty until june, then extended power train until 2024

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
**Update**
Found and purchased 2017 tri color white that a local dealer had (CPO).
tri white, moonroof, black wheels, red calipers, no recaros, still under factory warranty until june, then extended power train until 2024
Congrats! Sounds like a nice one.