Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

No boost control

Ope_ST

Hello all,

First post on the forum trying to see if someone can help me with troubleshooting. Going through the tuning process of my S280 with Bosch injectors and on my last datalog sent to my tuner he said the car had no boost control at all. I’ve already checked all my wastegate/boost control vacuum lines and confirmed they’re good, replaced my boost control solenoid, lubed up my dv+, and taken off the vacuum connection on the wastegate and blew some air through it to confirm it opened and returned. On the datalog attached you can see that the wgdc actual % just keeps rising until I let off the gas.

My tuner is working through this with me by email just figured I’d check to see if anyone else has run into this issue and what you’ve found out. Thanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VdRSkEKcCHArXIuEC07qDhIBOzPzd-oc/view?usp=drivesdk

TomkST

Hi mate did you ever sort the issue out, i believe I’m having the same issue