Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

No password reset email

SCMike222

During a recent festival of bad luck, my home computer blew up, and I lost my password. After I got my new computer and tried to reset my password (several times), I never got the password reset email. Yes, I did check my Spam/Junk folders (several times). I had to create a new username (SCMike222) with a new, temporary email address, just to request this assistance. I just want to get back to my original username (SCMike) with my original ***@att.net address. Help!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
During a recent festival of bad luck, my home computer blew up, and I lost my password. After I got my new computer and tried to reset my password (several times), I never got the password reset email. Yes, I did check my Spam/Junk folders (several times). I had to create a new username (SCMike222) with a new, temporary email address, just to request this assistance. I just want to get back to my original username (SCMike) with my original ***@att.net address. Help!
Send me an email to support@fiestastforum.com and I'll help you with your account.