Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Noise when pulling away from right front

Harrymonk

2017 Fiesta ST Hi there, has anyone had this problem? When pulling away there is a mettalic noise from the right front, only as the clutch is let in, when changing into 2nd when being a little aggresive it can be heard momentarily.
I would appreciate any thoughts.

OP
H

Harrymonk

Thread Starter #3
I will and thank you, Such a low mileage car only 11000 miles from new. Is this a common issue?

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Depends on how hard its driven. It also could just be a faulty part. Is it still under warranty?

OP
H

Harrymonk

Thread Starter #5
Im a new owner and not sure of its history. It just out of warranty. I will try to identify the issue.
Thanks for your help, I will let you know how I get on.

OP
H

Harrymonk

Thread Starter #6
Depends on how hard its driven. It also could just be a faulty part. Is it still under warranty?
Hi PunkST,
You were 100% correct, due to Covid it has taken me a while to get the right engine mount, replaced it today and the noise has gone. It’s makes the car much nicer to drive. Thank you

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hi PunkST,
You were 100% correct, due to Covid it has taken me a while to get the right engine mount, replaced it today and the noise has gone. It’s makes the car much nicer to drive. Thank you
Good to hear. And yes, other FiSTers have reported broken motor mounts, so you're not alone.