Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Nola Flushed Fiesta

OP
G
Thread Starter #22
I hate assholes who roll coal. That really sucks to hear man
Yea. I don't have a problem with rolling coal. I think it's actually kinda cool. But when you purposely shoot the smoke at a person, that's not right.

OP
G
Thread Starter #23
Finished just before sunset so I couldn't et good pictures. But just to keep you all on edge, you know how on the 3d Carbon rear diffuser it's that matte black abrasive plastic material? I did it smooth glossy black instead. So I'll post up a picture tomorrow of that. But here's a quick side shot of it done. Oh, also tinted my fogs Amber.

Here's some pictures I took this morning.

I need moar lows on my ST, Probably going to go for Cobb springs though. How do you like the CX Racing coils and how much did they run you?

OP
G
Thread Starter #27
I need moar lows on my ST, Probably going to go for Cobb springs though. How do you like the CX Racing coils and how much did they run you?
They are not bad. On fully stiff, they are really stiff lol. But I have them on level 16 damper right now. 1 being the softest and 32 being the stiffest. And it rides really well. I have the tears maxed on my fiesta and the fronts close to max I believe. They ran me about $650.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Tell me more about the quick release front bumper or point me in the direction.. Looks Good !

OP
G
Thread Starter #29
Tell me more about the quick release front bumper or point me in the direction.. Looks Good !
What you need to know bro? Idk if our bumpers are the same. But I took a dremel and cut out the brackets that mount the fender to the bumper. BUT KEEP THE HOLES AND RUBBER NIPPLES THAT GUIDE THE BUMPER INTO THE FENDER. I made the mistake of cutting those out on the drivers side and had to fabricate a new bracket. Then just drilled the holes the correct distance apart by measuring the rubber bands at their tightest point. But instead of the rubber bands I put zip ties around the quick release to ensure the bumper stays on then put the rubber o-ring around the ziptie so it looks clean still.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
What you need to know bro? Idk if our bumpers are the same. But I took a dremel and cut out the brackets that mount the fender to the bumper. BUT KEEP THE HOLES AND RUBBER NIPPLES THAT GUIDE THE BUMPER INTO THE FENDER. I made the mistake of cutting those out on the drivers side and had to fabricate a new bracket. Then just drilled the holes the correct distance apart by measuring the rubber bands at their tightest point. But instead of the rubber bands I put zip ties around the quick release to ensure the bumper stays on then put the rubber o-ring around the ziptie so it looks clean still.
Ok thanks I do not recall seeing any rubber nips on my last install .. I'll look next time i take it off ..

OP
G
Thread Starter #31
So just got back from a car show in Biloxi, MS this weekend. My car got a lot of attention. It was amazing. Anyway, here are some photos. Thanks for the support guys!! Even though I'm not an ST. There's just not many "modified" enthusiasts on the regular fiesta forums.

Keep it up, I actually have a soft spot for the mk.7 front bumper. Also, it helps give me some ideas since I'm focusing more on aesthetics until my warranty expires.

Also, you should look into getting a tint done and some Lamin-X on your tails. It would help tie the car together IMO

OP
G
Thread Starter #33
Keep it up, I actually have a soft spot for the mk.7 front bumper. Also, it helps give me some ideas since I'm focusing more on aesthetics until my warranty expires.

Also, you should look into getting a tint done and some Lamin-X on your tails. It would help tie the car together IMO
Yea tint is coming after my roof rack and cargo basket. Which is next. What is Lamin-X? Tail light tint?

OP
G
Thread Starter #35
So just to update. I bought outdoor Scotch brand double stick tape rated at 20lbs to try and fix my body kit problem.
Second, I finally cleaned out my two car garage and made room to store my fiesta INSIDE while I'm in my hometown during school breaks.

Also, besides modding my fiesta, I've found a new car hobby. Cleaning the fiesta! Man, I've been spending tons of money on cleaning products and have found myself hand washing and detailing the interior at least once a week, sometimes twice. I love having a clean car. Here is my shelf with all my cleaning products.

Also, I ordered a roof rack!!!! Yes!!

Ford Community Posts