Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Non Catted DownPipe

So if i get a non catted downpipe and run the Cobb stage 3 ots will the CEL come on and will there be any problems? Would it be safe to run until i get a freak tune or a pro tune?

JPGC

2000 Post Club
The Cobb Stg 3 has the cel turned off for the non catted or high flow catted downpipe. You will be fine with the Cobb Stg 3.

CanadianST

Just a fun fact, even the COBB catted downpipe will throw codes and turn the light on, found this out as i drove home on a stage 2 tune after installing mine at a buddies place.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Just a fun fact, even the COBB catted downpipe will throw codes and turn the light on, found this out as i drove home on a stage 2 tune after installing mine at a buddies place.
That's because Stg 2 doesn't remove the cel code from the tune...only the stg3 has that done. Now, if you have the ATR software from COBB, you can remove that cel yourself on the stg2. High flow cats are notorious for still causing the ecu to throw the code for the cat(s).

CanadianST

That's because Stg 2 doesn't remove the cel code from the tune...only the stg3 has that done. Now, if you have the ATR software from COBB, you can remove that cel yourself on the stg2. High flow cats are notorious for still causing the ecu to throw the code for the cat(s).
I am aware about only the stage 3 having that built in, was just referring to that the catted dp would throw codes. Probably could have worded my post better lol