Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not another Miata Bro....

Just wanted to say hey!

Just another former Miata owner that's been wanting a similar driving experience with a little more space (seriously only a little more :ROFLMAO:). The added benefit of being able to take my 100 lb shepherd and an additional person is great, but a turbo experience and apple car play has been a life changer.

Already learned about the infamous Ron Miller and Whoosh Motorsports, but will be in the market for wheels coming up in Spring so very interested to learn where you guys got yours from!

Added in a pic of my 08 Stormy Mica Blue MX-5 and my 23k mile new-to-me 16 F1ST

mx5 and f1st.jpg f1st and mx5.png

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Welcome!

The back seats and turbo power are aways welcomed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DBLE

Welcome! Former NC owner myself. An ‘06 Touring 6M and an ‘06 Grand Touring 6M. Miss them both, but the FiST is just as playful but roomier as you said. Welcome to the club. (y)

Zormecteon

I own both. The Fiesta is
Quicker
Faster
More Room
Better Seats
Handling (on the street) is just as good
Better Fuel Economy
More Power

The MAZDA
Smoother Ride
THE TOP GOES DOWN!
THE TOP GOES DOWN!
THE TOP GOES DOWN

OP
Chrisdude031
Thread Starter #10
Welcome

I got my wheels from CARID.com(i know, weird, right?) They sometimes have good sales, got all 4 for $720. I know fitment industries sometimes has good sales as well.
I bought some konig wheels for my NC miata off of carid.com and didn't have any complaints. Good sales sometimes like you said