Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not so new FIST owner - West Idaho

Bought the Fiesta in August of 2014. It was a brand new 2015 Oxford White Fiesta ST. The wife was not pleased. The car was for her and she did not know how to drive a stick. She was going from a 2006 Subaru Forester XT that was an auto to this. She still longs for her AWD to help her around in the 1 week of snow we have in the winter time... I ended up driving the Fiesta the first day it snowed this winter and it was terrible. The stock tires that came on it were apparently summer only... I went and bought some all season tires and it was then better.

Long story short, I hopped on here and saw the Dead Hook Motorsports turbo kit. Looks like the wife is going to end up with my fully bolted MazdaSpeed3 that is running an e30 tune (vdyno says 320whp/380wtq). I love the speed, but the numbers that these turbo kits that Russ is producing are making me long for a little FIST of fury.