Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Not the same old Blend Door issue

revox

Hello. My 2015 FiST suffers from the dreaded BDC (Blend Door Clicking) that seems to plague us all (eventually). My sister's 2016 FiST also has it and Barstow Ford (she lives in the boondocks) quoted her $750 to fix it so she, like me, lives with the issue for now.

Anyway, I want to trade in my 2015 this weekend. Is there a way to stop the clicking without actually doing the repair? Can I pull out a fuse until my inspection is complete? I've checked the fuse diagram and I'm not sure which one might do what I need.

Any suggestions? thanks so much!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Trade it in the way it is....let those clowns deal with it and dont mention anything ...its what I'd do.....Those used car dealers rake people over the coals all the time....Guess what my friend....Its your Turn to do the taking over the coals now....[emoji291]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
R

revox

Thread Starter #6
that fan trick actually works. I'll just have to make sure I trade in the car when it's cool outside!