Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Oahu RS's

TempeST

Hello! I am currently the admin of an ST group here on Oahu called 808STeeze. We have a Facebook and we are on various forums. I just wanted to create this thread so members here that are on oahu could stop by and see the upcoming meets we have and join in on all the fun. I met someone today in a Stealth Gray RS that I wanted to get in contact with and get them in the 808 group.
Anyway I'll post up the next meet below! Hope to meet and see you guys out there!

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #2
November Monthly Meet!!

November 19 (Saturday)
1000 @ Kualoa Regional Park
Main event - K1 Speed in Kapolei

We will meet at Kualoa Regional Park, November 19 @ 1000am.(This one is for you Evan) Once we have everyone that would like to cruise, hoping by 1030, we will head west on Kamehameha Hwy(83) to H1 going west all the way to Kapolei to K1 Speed, where we will all meet up, grab some food, and have a little fun racing the karts. The Karts are the main reason for this meet, bring your racing game and energy, cause you're all about to get smoked!! Haha, probably not but should be a blast.

The meet is a month away, I need to know who can make it and who can't. If we are going to have more than 9 ppl racing on a weekend I need to reserve a "party" for us. Hope this meet turns out as successful as the last few. Bring your families/significant others and all along to join the fun! The more humiliation we have the better!

If you see a Silver Fiesta ST with an obnoxiously loud exhaust and black wheels, that would be me! I'm rocking a DHM big turbo kit! Be sure to stop by or wave me down. Hope to see you guys out there and I'll keep you all updated

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Welcome to this forum [MENTION=79]TempeST[/MENTION].

This is Zach from FiestaSTForum [burnout]

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #4
Welcome to this forum [MENTION=79]TempeST[/MENTION].

This is Zach from FiestaSTForum [burnout]
Hey! Thanks for the welcome! Hoping one day to be able to add an RS to the garage as well. But I'm mainly waiting on the Raptor now! Glad to be a part of this forum and hope I can learn more about this platform. Seems to be a great one so far from everything I hear.

OP
TempeST

TempeST

Thread Starter #5
For you guys that aren't on the local Facebook "808STeeze" page here is a good meet coming up in February. Let me know if you wanna join! I'm still working on the Jan meet.

DYNO DAY!!!

Meet at NEX: 0900 Saturday, 18 February
Roll-Out: 0930 If you want to meet us at RAD Motorsports, the show time will be at 10am.

AWD/FWD Dyno w/ 3 pulls = $80

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G South East Focus RS Owners 1