Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD OE Ford ST all weather mats

Trader history for grey fist (0)

Brand new in box -- $90. Vendor screwed up and shipped me 2 sets. NorCal Bay Area (Mtn View) local pickup. If not sold in a couple weeks will consider shipping. SOLD

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you have pictures of what they look like installed ... I'm in sac ... I'm kinda interested

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
G
Thread Starter #6
Do you have pictures of what they look like installed ... I'm in sac ... I'm kinda interested.
Will post more pics tomorrow. These don't have quite the coverage of liners like Weathertech but more than adequate for our severe Bay Area winters.

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
does this have the trunk mat as well?
Ford makes a ST trunk mat but it is sold separately and while it does have a logo it isn't red like the floor mats. Go figure. I have both in my FiSTs since new. Great set of mats. Check with the seller but he didn't mention the trunk mat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've been trying to sell a trunk mat on here for months. Last potential buyer seems to have decided against it. Shipping is ridiculous these days.

OP
G
Thread Starter #12
Opened the box, 4 mats in there, added pic to first post. Couple installed pics as requested, exact size/profile as factory carpet mats, except rubber with red ST logo.

Attachments

Last edited:

Izzy

Are they still available? I'm very much interested. PM me with shipping to 77095.

OP
G
Thread Starter #14
Don't want to ship yet. Retail shipping will be about $40 and you can get a set from online vendors for ~$105 shipped. If they don't sell local in a couple weeks will consider shipping.